What can I say about me? I’m a Libra who loves long walks through Target, French fries and fairy tales. I have little to no hope of world peace, so I’m doing my bit by trying to make people laugh before the inevitable decline of humanity. I heart rom coms because what’s not to love? Romance and comedy make my world go round. Today is Mimi Plus Two’s pub day, so if you haven’t read The Reinvention of Mimi Finnegan, yet, get it now while it’s FREE on Kindle!
5 Things I Want to do Before I Die
- I want to own a barn. Not a little faux barn/shed to put gardening stuff in. I want the motherlode! A great big red barn with white trim and a loft, filled with fainting goats, sheep, horses and a milk cow. I also want a glamorous new chicken house, stat.
- I want to fly without ever having to get on a commercial airliner again. This might actually mean I want my own jet and pilot.
- I want to invent the French fry that causes weight loss and musical talent.
- I would like to have an invisible maid that runs around picking things up as quickly as they go awry. She would also be in charge of laundry and sous chef duties. HUGE Christmas bonus if she’s a masseuse as well.
- When the time comes, I would like to go through menopause effortlessly, no hot flashes, no extra crabby bitchiness, no middle tire, nada.
5 Things I Don’t Want to do Before I Die
- I never want to be alien abducted. Ever. There is no known scenario that would make me okay with this.
- I never, ever, ever want to take a cruise. Cruises to me are the equivalent of licking the pavement in Mexcio (or drinking the water) while surrounded by strangers and hurricanes.
- I never want to get into a street fight. Although there are times I’d like to start one. #wrongtimeofthemonth #saveyourself
- I never want to run a marathon. If you chase me with a knife and intend to use it, I’ll run. That’s it.
- I do not want to die from any slow wasting diseases. When my time comes, I want it to be fast and take me by surprise.