Geralyn is one of the funniest writers it’s been my pleasure to know. Her writing style reminds me a lot of my own. Now if that isn’t a compliment I don’t know what is!
5 Things I Want to do Before I Die:
- Meet Viggo when he does the voice-over to the thirty second Super Bowl ad promo-ing my new release.
- Watch Eli Manning lead the NY Giants to another Super Bowl victory.
- Hire a maid – preferably and energetic young man with a high tolerance for cat puke.
- Trend on Twitter because my Oscar acceptance speech for Best Screenplay was so pithy,moving, and funny.
- Get around to shaving my legs a few more times.
5 Things I Hope Never to do Before I Die:
- Get gum out of someone’s hair.
- Hide the body.
- Babysit – last time I babysat for my brother, I almost forgot to show him where I piled everything the kids broke while we was gone.
- Sing karaoke. Can’t sing. Can’t dance. Can’t act … even a little.
- Pretend I’m someone else in order to entice the launch codes out of the bad guys.