Connie Stephany’s contribution to the anthology is a charming story of best friends Tom and Colleen, who pull the prank of all pranks on Tom’s mom. But it turn out that the joke is them!
1. What is your favorite alcoholic drink?
A mojito is pretty much my go-to drink. My all-time favorite is my sister-in-law’s mojito recipe. Here’s the recipe: “CJ!!!! Make me a mojito!”. I use that recipe every time I’m with my brother. It’s delicious!
2. What do you do in your spare time?
Spare time is just a myth–there is no such thing.
3. If you could have an exotic pet, what would you have?
I think one of those finger monkeys. Or perhaps a capuchin monkey.
4. What story does your family always tell about you?
When I was 8 years old, I swallowed a quarter. It took a trip to the ER and emergency surgery to get it out. I have an uncle who every time he sees me STILL to this day asks me, “Are you the one who swallowed a quarter?”. I’m 40 years old – can’t you just forget that happened?
5. How many lip glosses should be considered too many to carry in your purse?
Is this a trick question? There is no such thing. I’m a lip gloss slut. My purse is full of them and yet I feel compelled to buy even more!