The lovely Gina Henning writes books that are funny, sweet and full of crazy relatives! Once you’ve read both of her books, you’ll be begging her to hurry up and write another!
To Survive on a Deserted Island:
- Scuba gear, so that I can enjoy my mini-vacay, because obviously I’m going to get rescued…and maybe even by David Gandy. I’ve seen some photos of him in Scuba gear. I imagine I’m underneath the ocean’s surface taking in the sights, when to my right I see a pair of icy blues and sure enough it’s David Gandy. He’s traveling via his yacht and well the rest of the story, will probably end up in my next book. Ha!
- A knife for all types of utilitarian purposes.
- Right before I ended up on the island I was given an antidote for mosquito bites. I will go ahead and take this because otherwise I would be eaten alive. Mosquitos seem to really enjoy my blood, which would only be cool if mosquitos were like crows and turn into Damon from The Vampire Diaries.
- A computer with a solar powered battery so I could type up a kajillion stories while waiting to be rescued.
- My kindle, I’ll use this time away from life to really catch up on my TBR stack.
In My Purse at All Times:
- My phone, it’s so much more than simply a way to contact people.
- My faded brown leather wallet. I refuse to get another one, even though the zipper is broken. I got it in Cozumel while on vacation with my mom and eldest son.
- My Benefit Powder, the top reads “Hello Flawless”, which makes me smile every time I see it.
- My keys, which are on a sparkly blue shark key chain. I’m a huge fan of sharks…chomp chomp!
- My current favorite lip gloss Cupcake by Bare Minerals
In My Wardrobe:
- My comfy pants which are black with white stripes. Black is slimming and white stripes down the side, are obviously a fashion must!
- I’ve got a collection of really fun shoes, one of my favorites is a pair of Nine West black heels with sparkling sequins on the toe and they have a peep hole cut out at the top.
- I’ve got a pair of running shoes that have got to get in some major miles this year to get rid of some over indulgences during the holidays.
- I have a pink and black striped dress that I think pretty much screams rock star.
- I love clutches and I have several including one from my mom that is gold and cream and is truly a vintage piece.
In My Library:
- The Complete Works of William Shakespeare
- Breakfast at Tiffany’s
- The Emotion Thesaurus
- A ton of other writing books
- My Kindle-loaded with gorgeous booksIn My Pantry:
In My Pantry
- I’m assuming this one is in my wine cellar? Because it’s stacked! Just kidding, I have yet to have a wine collection. However, I did keep one very special bottle for about a year. We were waiting for something amazing to celebrate and decided that when my second book How to Bake the Perfect Christmas Cake was published it was the perfect moment.
- Popcorn, as it is my absolute favorite snack.
- Olive oil, I love cooking with it.
- My spice rack is overflowing, one of my favorites is Pink Himalayan Rock Salt. It’s pretty and makes things taste great.
- Kosher salt, I hardly ever use regular salt, unless I’m baking.