Nicky’s books offer glitzy, glamorous romance with rock stars. I’m a great lover of British humour (purposely spelled for my English guest)—imagine Bridget Jones ROCKS Notting Hill! If you’ve ever had a crush on any kind of celebrity, you’ll connect with Nicky’s heroes and their leading ladies.
To survive on a deserted Island
- A massive gazebo to make some shade. I’m not a sun creature!
- An ice bucket (with ice in it, obviously) (oh, and an endless bottle of bubbly.
- My iPad, so I can read and listen to music
- A fridge full of food (I’m too lazy to do the whole hunter-gathering thing)
- A shower
In my purse at all times
- Magic cream’—a medicated lotion that will deal with insect bites, hives, sun burn, nettle rash, scratches and just about anything else, including bad moods
- A small bottle of Clinique Happy perfume
- Cotton buds to fix smudged make up
- A bottle of water
- A hairbrush
In my wardrobe
- A pair of sparkly blue high heels that I can’t walk in but cherish like a treasure
- A box containing the dried bouquet of flowers from my wedding day (actually, I think it’s my bridesmaids’ bouquet since I threw the other one as per traditional requirement)
- All the mother’s day cards and Santa wish lists that my boys have ever written. Oh, and: their letters to the tooth fairy, complete with teeth.
In my library
- Oxford English Dictionary
- Almost everything by Lee Child
- Everything by Catherine Alliott
- 600+ other books that I couldn’t possibly list here
In my pantry